Did you know that in the past 5 years, 133 participants from 39 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Drawing from the experience of IATA’s instructors and experts, this course addresses the common challenges to implementing a Quality Management System in an airline. Learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with a strategy to identify problems, assign resources, and evaluate the effectiveness of your system.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 24 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|Sep 11 - Sep 13, 2017 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Analyze your business needs and develop an implementation plan around them
- Identify the resource requirements to put your plan into action
- Implement a QMS, its processes and infrastructure
- Monitor the efficiency of your QMS and revise processes when necessary
- Quality concept
- Dimensions of quality
- Aviation quality regulatory requirements
- Accountable manager responsibilities
- Quality manual: structure and content
- Quality assurance program
- Gap analysis benefits
- Corrective action requirements
- Practical implementation: baseline measurement, root cause analysis and action plan
Download full outline and schedule
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for those who have completed Quality Management (QMS) for Airlines or those with experience as:
- Airline Quality and operations managers
- Airline Internal Auditors
- Airline Compliance monitoring staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More