DescriptionPrices & Registration
These lessons introduce the principles of good communication amongst crew-members, and with the ground.
- Understand and use good communication amongst crew-members, and with the ground
- Understand ATC communication sequence
- Understand the fundamental physical principles of radio transmission and protocol
Format: eLearning course
Length: 75 minutes
- Radio discipline, intra-cockpit communications
- ATC communications, fundamentals, local communications and basic radio theory
- Radio protocol, sequencing and initial contact
- Non-verbal communication
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
- Cabin crew
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More