DescriptionPrices & Registration
This course is designed to meet the training requirements for operating in an RNAV environment.
Length: 120 minutes
- Track Spacing
- Approach and Departure Values
- BRNAV Values
- Alerting and Warning
Download course outline (pdf)
- Achieve the training requirements for operating in an RNAV environment
- Improve knowledge on using RNAV Equipment
- Describe RNAV approaches using charts and maps
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More