DescriptionPrices & Registration
This module will familiarize you with the general procedures and indicators for a SMGCS operation at night or in low visibility conditions.
Length: 30 minutes
- Signage and Taxiway
- Apron and Runway markings
- Contingency Procedures
- Improve understanding with the general procedures and indicators for a SMGCS operation at night or in low visibility
- Describe signage and taxiway using charts and runway markings
- Improve knowledge of the use of ILS critical area
- Mitigate contingency procedures
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
Click here for more information about the course (PDF).
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More