DescriptionPrices & Registration
This “how to” e-learning course is designed for travel professionals and highlights how to implement marketing activities through the four major social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. You will learn essential theory about the role social media plays in the travel industry and, most importantly, how to implement social media strategies that can increase business opportunities.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Describe the different definitions and applications used in Social Media
- Define the benefits of Social Media in the business environment
- Explain how various travel sectors use Social Media
- Design a practical company blog and Social Networking page
- Create a Social Media campaign for your business
Course format: This is a self-study IATA eLearning course
- This course requires approximately 30 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- All candidates will be required to successfully complete the final exam.
- A practical project assignment is also required to earn the course certificate.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
The course is divided into three modules:
- Social media definitions, the history of social media, its applications and benefits;
- Social media marketing in business, how it is being used effectively and the attributes and facets of the biggest social media networks;
- How to create social media profiles and design effective social media marketing campaigns.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel marketing specialists
- Travel agents and tour operators
- Event planners and managers
- Travel industry business development and sales managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants on completion of the final exam.
- This self-study eLearning course is a flexible training method that allows you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
|Find related courses: