DescriptionPrices & Registration
This “how to” eLearning course is designed for travel professionals and highlights how to implement marketing activities through the four major social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. You will learn essential theory about the role social media plays in the travel industry and, most importantly, how to implement social media strategies that can increase business opportunities.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Describe the different definitions and applications used in Social Media
- Define the benefits of Social Media in the business environment
- Explain how various travel sectors use Social Media
- Design a practical company blog and Social Networking page
- Create a Social Media campaign for your business
- This self-study eLearning course requires approximately 30 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- A practical project assignment is also required to earn the course certificate.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
The course is divided into three modules:
- Social media definitions, the history of social media, its applications and benefits;
- Social media marketing in business, how it is being used effectively and the attributes and facets of the biggest social media networks;
- How to create social media profiles and design effective social media marketing campaigns.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Travel marketing specialists
- Travel agents and tour operators
- Event planners and managers
- Travel industry business development and sales managers
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course edition list for exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25 + assignment
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA eLearning Training
- This self-study eLearning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- eLearning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our eLearning platform.
|Find related courses: