DescriptionPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Discover the techniques applied by airlines to derive revenue from seat sales to maximize profitability.
This training program combines IATA's Airline Revenue Management course with Harvard ManageMentor (HMM), a state-of-the-art, media-rich training platform furnished by Harvard Business School faculty, global business leaders and practitioners in the field of leadership development.
Course format: This is a distance-learning program requiring 75 hours of self-study for the IATA course plus additional time for the HMM modules.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Apply pricing strategies
- Use strategies to generate revenue through correct application of optimal seat allocation
- Make correct decisions in order to optimize revenue on a given flight
- Build a successful airline revenue management organization
- Understand why low-cost airlines require a revenue management system
- Build or refresh management and leadership skills
- Respond to management challenges effectively
- Managing Airline Passenger Demand
- Seat Inventory Control
- Scheduling and Capacity Adjustments
- Product Distribution
- Revenue management organization
- Harvard ManageMentor modules
This valuable online reference tool, used by companies around the world, will help you handle day-to-day management issues.
HMM offers the following on-demand features to help you achieve more on the job:
- Concise lessons and tools for fast and effective learning
Videos featuring Harvard University faculty, trusted experts, and next-generation emerging leaders
Editor’s Choice articles featuring up-to-the-minute business expertise, selected and updated quarterly by Harvard Business Publishing editors
Hundreds of new checklists, self-assessments, worksheets, and handouts to facilitate the application of new ideas to your own work environment
Personalized experience: goals, skill development, and action planning to help you quickly apply new skills
Post-topic, On-the-Job component where you work on your action plan and receive content, tips, and reminders
HMM module content
This course is recommended for:
- Airline revenue management analysts – entry level
- Airline Marketing and Sales personnel
- Customer service representatives and supervisors>
- Interline department staff
You will receive an IATA certificate upon successful completion of the IATA exam.
An HMM certificate of completion is awarded for each module, provided you obtain a passing grade of 70%. You may track your progress within the HMM platform.
Upon successful completion of the 10 required HMM modules and the IATA Airline Revenue Management course, contact us to claim your IATA Leadership and Management Diploma.