DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
These lessons cover U.S. airport, VFR Nav charts and special use airspace charts, as well international laws and conventions that govern the legal aspects of international flight.
- Understand Jeppesen charts, airport charts & diagrams
- Understand runway information, communication frequencies and takeoff and departure information
- Understand the basics of VFR nav charts and IFR chart symbology
- Understand low altitude rules and regulations
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training