Designed for experts in revenue management (RM), this advanced course can be tailored to your specific needs, and provides the opportunity to validate your knowledge using our sophisticated airline management revenue simulator. You will have the opportunity to focus on special RM subjects whilst collaborating with senior revenue management experts and exploring the future trends of RM.
Our unique RM simulator will enable you to experience hands-on management of your own airline in a competitive environment using the full range of tactics and features of a complex revenue management system. Learn how to defend your market share and optimize revenues, react to specific simulated effects and evaluate and compare different RM methodologies to calibrate your RM systems.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This advanced classroom course can be tailored to your specific needs and instruction will be delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in revenue management or similar
- Recommended level is Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop in-depth understanding of O&D (Origin and Destination) revenue management
- Handle demand influences
- Measure forecast quality
- Recognize influence of revenue proration and daily fares
- Appraise the methods for price-sensitive revenue management
- Identify key issues for implementation and calibration of revenue management systems
- Identify recent developments: NDC and dynamic pricing
- O&D forecasting
- O&D optimization
- Forecast influences
- Forecast accuracy KPIs
- Price sensitive revenue management
- Group revenue management
- NDC and dynamic pricing
To request a demonstration of the Revenue Management Simulator please send your email addresses, phone number, company name and job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend
This course is suited for experienced staff (minimum 4-year experience in revenue management or related area) and specialists in:
- Revenue Management and pricing
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.