DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Explore the many ground service tasks involved to support aircraft both pre- and post-flight. Jumpstart your ground services career with concrete knowledge of how to perform day-to-day duties safely and efficiently.
This course supports the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), as well as the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) Aircraft Handling and Loading Functional Training Specifications.
Available as: Distance Learning course in eBook format bundled with Rosetta Stone Online Language Training
Duration: 40-45 hours (plus 2.5 hours for exam) and 200 hours approx. for Rosetta Stone Online Language Training
Recommended level: Entry-level
Prerequisites: Intermediate English language level to study the Airline Cabin Crew eBook. Rosetta Stone takes learners with no previous experience in a particular language to a B1 level on the Common European Framework (CEFR) in just 200 hours by completing Levels 1 to 5. Three level courses take learners to an A2 level.
Upon completing this eBook bundled with Rosetta Stone you will have the skills to:
- Understand how different airport departments work interdependently
- Learn about safety and security at the ramp
- Learn aircraft ground servicing procedures: from loading, cabin cleaning and presentation to aircraft push back
- Gain knowledge that will benefit you, as well as prospective employers (Airlines, Handling Agents and other ground services providers)
- Earn a recognized IATA qualification, the industry gold standard
- Express common courtesy in the language chosen
- Understand and respond to customer queries in the language chosen
- Give instructions, directions, advice and suggestions in the language chosen
- Describe the features of a travel product or service in the language chosen
- Hold general conversation with customers or co-workers in the language chosen
- This course is a must for anyone interested in pursuing an aviation career with an airline, ground handling company or other Ground Services Providers.
- Airline, airport and ground handling company staff
- Anyone responsible for providing aircraft services or involved in ramp operations
- Civil Aviation Authorities