DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Explore the many ground service tasks involved to support aircraft both pre- and post-flight. Jumpstart your ground services career with concrete knowledge of how to perform day-to-day duties safely and efficiently.
This course supports the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), as well as the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) Aircraft Handling and Loading Functional Training Specifications.
Available as: Distance Learning course in eBook format combined with Harvard ManageMentor
Duration: 70-75 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Build or refresh management and leadership skills
- Respond to management challenges effectively
- Understand how different airport departments work interdependently
- Learn about safety and security at the ramp
- Learn aircraft ground servicing procedures: from loading, cabin cleaning and presentation to aircraft push back
- Gain knowledge that will benefit you, as well as prospective employers (Airlines, Handling Agents and other ground services providers)
- This course is a must for anyone interested in pursuing an aviation career with an airline, ground handling company or other Ground Services Providers.
Airline, airport and ground handling company staff
Anyone responsible for providing aircraft services or involved in ramp operations and aspire to become a supervisor or manager
Civil Aviation Authorities