DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Develop a solid foundation for your cargo career by learning the fundamentals of cargo skills and procedures.
Intermediate English language level to study the Cargo Introductory Course.Duration: 160-200 hours for course plus 3.5 hours for exam. Rosetta Stone takes learners with no previous experience in a particular language to a B1 level on the Common European Framework (CEFR) in just 200 hours by completing Levels 1 to 5. Three level courses take learners to an A2 level.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service
- Hold general conversation with customers or co-workers in the language chosen
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations managers
- Cargo training specialists