DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
Comply with new training requirements for Staff of designated postal operators involved in the handling, storage and loading of mail in accordance with IATA DGR. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for individuals and organizations.
Available as: eLearning course
Duration: 4-6 hours
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Define dangerous goods
- Describe which goods are prohibited by the Universal Postal Union Convention
- Recognize hidden dangerous goods
- Describe the conditions under which some dangerous goods may be transported by air mail
- Describe storage and handling restrictions
- Describe general emergency procedures for postal operator staff
This course is recommended for:
- Staff of Designated Postal Operators involved in the handling, storage and loading of mail.
- Postal operators training specialists
- Postal operations line managers and supervisors