DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
- Train your new and existing staff using the first global standard ULD training program, know that your staff have achieved a global standard of competence.
- Replace ineffective “word of mouth, on the job” training with a reliable, comprehensive ULD training.
- Support compliance with aviation authorities requirements for training of all persons involved in ULD operations including the training requirements specified in FAA AC 120-85 Sec. 268, 269
- Reduce expensive damage to ULD, cargo and aircraft, last minute airside rejections of non-airworthy ULD, and non-compliance with aviation authority requirements.
This is an entry-level course delivered in e-learning format that covers the basic requirements of ULD operations:
- Staff from all areas of the industry having any involvement in ULD operations