DescriptionPrices & Registration
These lessons introduce the skill-sets involved in effective CRM-TEM in a multi-crew environment.
- Improve human performance in the cockpit
- Achieve effective CRM-TEM in a multi-crew environment
Length: 280 minutes
- TEM countermeasures
- Practical TEM, TEM debriefing checklist and observable behaviors
- Departure and approach briefings
- Workload and resource management
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
- Cabin crew
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More
|Find related courses: