As your pharmaceutical handling operations expand to new markets, you will be subject to a spectrum of international, national, and industry audit requirements. This course provides a standard internal audit process you can immediately apply within your business to ensure compliance with common regulations and quality standards.
Through daily course exercises, you will have the opportunity to use the IATA Time and Temperature Sensitive Audit Checklist and develop corrective actions based on your findings.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|May 07 - May 11, 2018 - China, Beijing (IATA)
6 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Learn how to implement all steps of an internal audit of your cold chain operations:
- Setting up quality standards and metrics
- Collecting data and documenting your findings
Completing the IATA Time and Temperature Sensitive Audit Checklist
Writing a professional audit report with conclusive data analysis
- Applying audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
Who should attend
This course is recommended for management working in:
- Cargo quality operations
Airline, handler or freight forwarder operations
Warehouse and ramp operations
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.