DescriptionPrices & Registration
Develop a solid knowledge of shipping the time and temperature sensitive healthcare and pharmaceutical products and how to use the IATA Temperature Control Regulation Manual
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Available as: Distance-learning course with online examination
- Explain contractual considerations for the carriage of time and temperature sensitive goods.
- List and identify shipper and carrier responsibilities for the transport of goods.
- Understand how to comply with government regulations respecting food safety.
- Identify the types of perishable shipped by air transport.
- Explain air shipment packaging requirements.
- Complete aircraft documents properly and correctly apply required labels on packaging and required markings on shipments.
- Explain the importance of time and temperature management, including temperature mapping recommendations.
Duration: 8-10 hours
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
- Application of Temperature Control Regulations
- Pharmaceutical Products- Facts and Types
- Packaging. Documentation and Labeling
- Acceptance and Control
- Air Transport Logistics for Time and Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- All staff involved in the transport and handling of pharmaceutical products
- Airlines staff and shippers transporting time and temperature sensitive healthcare products
- Primary producers or manufacturers of pharmaceutical and healthcare goods
This course is a step towards earning an:
IATA Healthcare Products Shipments Diploma
|Find related courses: