DescriptionPrices & Registration
Develop a solid knowledge of shipping the time and temperature sensitive healthcare and pharmaceutical products and how to use the IATA Temperature Control Regulation Manual
Available as: Distance-learning course with online examination
Duration: 8-10 hours
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
- Application of Temperature Control Regulations
- Pharmaceutical Products- Facts and Types
- Packaging. Documentation and Labeling
- Acceptance and Control
- Air Transport Logistics for Time and Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Explain contractual considerations for the carriage of time and temperature sensitive goods.
- List and identify shipper and carrier responsibilities for the transport of goods.
- Understand how to comply with government regulations respecting food safety.
- Identify the types of perishable shipped by air transport.
- Explain air shipment packaging requirements.
- Complete aircraft documents properly and correctly apply required labels on packaging and required markings on shipments.
- Explain the importance of time and temperature management, including temperature mapping recommendations.
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- All staff involved in the transport and handling of pharmaceutical products
- Airlines staff and shippers transporting time and temperature sensitive healthcare products
- Primary producers or manufacturers of pharmaceutical and healthcare goods
This course is a step towards earning an:
IATA Healthcare Products Shipments Diploma