This course will help you build on your existing instructional skills, giving you multiple opportunities to evaluate and improve the way you design, conduct, and evaluate a training event. With a strong focus on presentation skills and training best practices, you will gain valuable feedback from experienced facilitators in this practical and constructive learning environment.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 24 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
|May 27 - May 29, 2015 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
4 additional classes are scheduled. See all
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Complement your training skills with best practices in instructional design and delivery
- Design and prepare for a training event
- Conduct a training event from start to wrap-up
- Apply the principles of learning and active training
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training event and of your training techniques
- Principles of adult learning
- Lesson planning techniques
- Course design and development process
- Key instructor skills
- Presentation, communication, and facilitation techniques
Download full outline and schedule
- Participants will prepare and deliver two lessons following the models and techniques provided during the course
This course is recommended for:
Learning and development, and human resources professionals
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields.