Did you know that in the past 3 years, 509 participants from 68 countries have taken this course with IATA?
This course will help you build on your existing instructional skills, giving you multiple opportunities to evaluate and improve the way you design, conduct, and evaluate a training event. With a strong focus on presentation skills and training best practices, you will gain valuable feedback from experienced facilitators in this practical and constructive learning environment.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Apr 11 - Apr 13, 2018 - Switzerland, Geneva (IATA)
6 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Complement your training skills with best practices in instructional design and delivery
- Apply the principles of adult learning and demonstrate appropriate instructional techniques
- Effectively design, prepare for, conduct and wrap-up a training event
- Implement methods of objection handling and active listening to promote learning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training event and of your training techniques
- Principles of adult learning
- Lesson planning techniques
- Course design and development process
- Key instructor skills
- Presentation, communication, and facilitation techniques
- Participants will prepare and deliver two lessons following the models and techniques provided during the course
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Learning and development, and human resources professionals
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.