DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
Security is a concern for everyone in the industry, affecting virtually all areas of operation. Whether you work with passengers, cargo or at a security checkpoint, you have a role in keeping the industry safe.
This course introduces you to the security measures and regulations you need to know to work responsibly in the industry. It also provides examples of practices you can apply in your workplace to identify and prevent potential security threats.
Available as: eLearning
Duration: 4 hours including online exam
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- Your role as a future security professional in the overall aviation security framework
- The types of threats to consider in a security risk assessment
- Steps for enforcing security in your work areas
- The role of human factors in maintaining security
This course is recommended for:
- Entry-level security staff
- Industry personnel working with passengers or cargo