DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Build your leadership skills and industry knowledge with a combined focus from IATA and Harvard ManageMentor.
Earn the Leadership & Management Diploma with specialization in International Travel and Tourism
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Create efficient travel itineraries and reservations using geography skills and standard industry coding.
- Advise customers about travel document and health requirements, travel insurance, transportation and tourism products and services
- Price and ticket basic air itineraries
- Lead and spark innovation, secure strong teams, and drive business success.
- Plan and manage business processes such as accounting and finance, writing business cases, measuring performance, coaching, marketing and customer loyalty.
This course is recommended for:
Travel business front-line and back office staff members, supervisors, managers and administratiors, travel agencies and tour operators
Airline front-line and back office staff members, supervisors, managers and administratiors
Marketing and sales representatives, managers and administratiors of tourism offices
General sales agent and call center agents, supervisors and managers
Special note for Foundation Graduates:
For more information about the Travel and Tourism Professional (TTP) certification, please click here.