DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Build your leadership skills and industry knowledge with a combined focus from IATA and Harvard ManageMentor.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Create efficient travel itineraries and reservations using geography skills and standard industry coding
- Advise customers about travel document and health requirements, travel insurance, transportation and tourism products and services
- Price and ticket basic air itineraries
- Lead and spark innovation, secure strong teams, and drive business success
- Plan and manage business processes such as accounting and finance, writing business cases, measuring performance, coaching, marketing and customer loyalty
This course is recommended for:
- Travel business front-line and back office staff members, supervisors, managers and administrators, travel agencies and tour operators
- Airline front-line and back office staff members, supervisors, managers and administrators
- Marketing and sales representatives, managers and administrators of tourism offices
- General sales agent and call center agents, supervisors and managers
Special note for Foundation Graduates:
For more information about the Travel and Tourism Professional (TTP) certification, please click here.