DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
With new technology, passenger rail transportation offers comfort, speed, convenience and a rewarding travel experience. It is no wonder why more people travel by train.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of English language.
Course duration: An average 30 hours of study is required to complete the course study. Your course enrolment period is for six months. An online exam is available at the end of your course study.
Upon completion of this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify the features of passenger rail transport and sell their benefits
- Recognize and describe common types of rail products
- Explain the characteristics of luxury, scenic, and long distance rail products
- Interpret and use rail timetables to establish international itineraries
- Describe the most popular rail passes and general conditions of carriage on rail tickets
This course is recommended for:
- Travel and call center agents
- Tour operator agents
- Rail sales agents and rail passenger agents