Identify key elements in analyzing the financial performance of your airline.
- This course is offered as part of the IATA-University of Geneva Aviation Management Program. A related course is also scheduled at our IATA Training Centers.
- This course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor / University of Geneva Professor.
- No prerequisites
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the key factors affecting financial results
- Read and analyze airline financial statements
- Develop a functional approach to cost management, including how to initiate change and improve performance<
- Compare your airline’s performance (benchmark) against other airlines
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Financial officers and accountants
Business unit managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Participants enrolled in the Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management will benefit from receiving an academic diploma from both University of Geneva and IATA.
This course has been customized into a three-day format for the IATA-University of Geneva Aviation Management program. It may be taken as a single certificate course, or as part of the
Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management, or Executive MBA with specialization in aviation management.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.