Three options for earning ECTS credits
- Executive certificates for individual three-day courses – 3 credits
- University of Geneva Aviation Management Program – 6 modules of 2 courses each for 36 credits
- Executive MBA specialized in Aviation Management – 18 modules for 90 credits (including 18 credits for the MBA project)
Which option to choose (pdf)
Courses will take place both at the University of Geneva and IATA premises and will be jointly conducted by IATA instructors and university professors. Scheduled according to the university’s established academic calendar, the three-day courses have been paired into six modules to better accommodate students travelling to Geneva.
Registration and Fees
- Executive certificates for individual three-day courses - USD 2,500 per course. Registration form is available on course pages and must be received no later than 21 days prior to the course start date
- University of Geneva Aviation Management Program - CHF 18,000 for 6 modules of 2 courses each. Apply for our next intake until March 15th and receive a scholarship of CHF 1,800. You can also validate previously taken IATA courses towards the University of Geneva Aviation Management degree. Conditions apply.
- Executive MBA specialized in Aviation Management - CHF 30,900 for 18 modules. Please note that admission to the University of Geneva Aviation Management Program does not grant admission to the Executive MBA program. A separate application must be filed. For information specific to the MBA application procedure, visit the University of Geneva MBA website.
For more information about executive certificates, Aviation Management Program and the Executive MBA please fill out the request form.
Aviation Management Program Modules
All current and previous students of the program can obtain the Aviation Management Professional Certification (AvMP) at no further cost.
IATA and the University of Geneva Join Forces - First Executive MBA in Aviation Management in Switzerland