DescriptionPrices & Registration
These lessons provide the theoretical basis for VFR Navigation and Dead-Reckoning as well as VFR flight-planning and navigation skills.
- VFR NAV plotting - VFR navigation
- Dead reckoning computations and exercises
- VFR Navigation plotting, flight computer
- Wind effect and CR-3 Computer
- Improve understanding of the theoretical basis for VFR Navigation and dead-reckoning
- Improve knowledge of the practical tools available to develop VFR flight-planning and navigation skills
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
Length: 200 minutes
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More