Become a Regional Training Partner
Regional Training Partners (RTPs) have exclusive access to IATA's instructor-led course portfolio, instructional expertise, and unique position in the industry, helping them unlock new opportunities in their markets.
We take our partnerships seriously, and evaluate each potential partner on a case-by-case basis to ensure we select only the most qualified training institutions.
To become an RTP your institution must demonstrate its ability to:
- Understand your region’s training needs and determine the right training offering
- Access key stakeholders within the training departments of your targeted clients
- Develop promotional campaigns based on a formalized marketing plan
- Manage the student recruitment process
- Provide impeccable customer service to students, faculty, and other stakeholders involved
If your institution would like to become an RTP, please download and complete the application form (pdf) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partnership team will contact you once your application has been processed.