DescriptionRequirements & Registration
Be equipped to manage the challenging environment faced by Air Navigation Service Providers and learn how to run a business enterprise.
- Gain a strategic overview of the issues affecting ANS Providers
- Discover the options available to transform your Air Navigation
- Be updated on current technologies for ANS Providers
- Gain exposure to solving ANS management issues through
participation in a comprehensive case study
- Stakeholders in Air Traffic Management and Air Navigation
- Executives, Managers, Air Traffic Controllers and personnel
working for Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP),Civil Aviation
Authorities (CAA) and Aviation Regulators
- Aviation Communication Service Providers, Air Framers, ANS
The ICAO Global Air Navigation Plan and Performance-based Navigation
(PBN); CNS/ATM and GNSS, the Aeronautical Communications Infrastructure.