DescriptionRequirements & Registration
Develop a solid foundation for your cargo career by learning the regulatory requirements to handle the air transport of dangerous goods.
The regulatory requirements for transporting dangerous goods by air are complex and detailed. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Professional Diploma helps you understand the intricacies of the regulations, allowing you to safely and efficiently handle this special cargo.
This diploma prepares you to:
- Prepare and process dangerous goods shipments
- Understand legal requirements, operational restrictions and governing entities
- Identify any weak links in your handling procedures
- Apply safety processes in your work place
- Champion dangerous goods compliance standards in your organization
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance agent
- Dangerous Goods specialists
- Cargo operations manager
- Regulatory compliance specialists