DescriptionRequirements & Registration
Enhance your critical leadership and management skills through training for supervisors and managers with IATA & Harvard ManageMentor.
A new distance learning option for world-class management training
This Diploma combines 1 eligible IATA distance learning course with any 10 (out of the over 40) Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) modules - the highly acclaimed e-learning program from Harvard Business Publishing.
- Combine selected IATA distance learning topics with leadership and management skills online training (see eligible courses under "Requirements and Registration").
- Earn the Leadership and Management Diploma, offered in cooperation with Harvard Business School Publishing
- Anyone wishing to pursue a management carees across aviation, travel and tourism or cargo industry sectors
- Anyone wishing to upgrade their skills and competencies
The IATA courses:
- Are available in printed version and some in ebook format and accessible by all electronic devices. Aviation and Travel & Tourism courses are delivered in ebook format only (ebooks can be printed by the student).
- IATA self-study courses require between 40 and 120 hours of self-study. You will be granted two free attempts to pass the IATA course exams within an 18-month enrolment period. Exams are organized in many countries around the world. See IATA course and exam procedures.
The HMM modules:
- HMM course descriptions can be downloaded here(pdf).
- Access to the HMM program is valid for 8 months from the date access is provided.
- Each module requires 2-4 hours study time and the exam is administered online.
- A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of each HMM module to students who pass with 70% and have viewed 70% of the module content.
To claim your Leadership and Management Diploma, you must successfully complete both, the IATA eligible course and the minimum 10 required HMM modules. However, you may study as many HMM modules as you wish.