The Stanford-IATA Aviation Strategy Program is a10-day
classroom program taught by IATA instructors and Stanford faculty at Stanford’s Engineering Center in
During this intensive program, you will analyze key aviation
industry trends and management techniques, as well as current business
models for both airlines and airports.
Through case studies, group work and presentations, gain the
skills to manage long-term strategic planning, develop business models,
and align your organization with its strategy.
Week 1 – 16-20 June
- Strategy development and execution
- Adapting strategies and business models
- The value chain and pricing alternatives (site visit)
- Change management and leadership
- Organizational alignment
Week 2 – 23-27 June
- Evolution of civil aviation and Air Navigation Services
- Airline business models and profitability (simulation)
- Airport business models, strategic planning and management
- Global industry strategic projects
For more details see the full agenda.
Who should attend
Senior managers and corporate officers with 10 years of
experience in the aviation industry.