DescriptionRequirements & Registration
Become a Travel Sales Consultant with specialized industry knowledge and skills to sell travel through a consultative approach.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the most popular international
& tourism destinations
- Answer queries and give advice about travel & tourism
products such as rail, bus and coach transportation, accommodation
cruises and tours
- Interpret IATA Resolutions as they apply to accredited travel
- Adopt effective selling skills in a Consultancy roles
- Construct more complex fares and routines and manage ticket
exchanges and follow BSP procedures
- Students who have completed the Foundation Course or the
- Agents in travel agencies or home based with some industry
- Staff of tour operators, consolidators and call centers
- Airline passenger sales agents working in reservations,
marketing, or ticket offices
A single diploma course combines textbook and e-learning
to deliver 9 modules to study. A CD-ROM is included in this course
study kit, requiring the following minimum system requirements: Windows
95, Internet Explorer 5.5, 16MB memory.
Offered in partnership with UFTAA.