Capability Matrix of IT providers of e-Cargo Solutions & Services
The e-Cargo Technology Survey aims to understand and monitor the latest status of IT providers capabilities with regards to e-Cargo projects (e-freight, e-AWB, e-CSD, etc.),
Comprehensive overview of e-Cargo Technology
The scope of the e-Cargo technology survey covers a wide range of services:
- Products and services offered by the IT vendors: licensed software, ASP, SAAS, connectivity and other CCS services, CDMP, consultancy
- e-Cargo projects currently covered by the products and services: e-AWB, e-freight, e-Security Consignment Declaration
- Standard support of the documents and messages targeted for e-freight (Cargo-IMP, EDIFACT, Cargo XML, other) such as trade documents: invoice, packing list, dangerous goods declaration, certificate of origin, letter of instruction, CITES certificate
- Transport documents: air waybill, status update, house waybill, house manifest, flight manifest, freight booked list, transfer manifest
- Customs documents: exports goods declaration, customs release export, export cargo declaration, import cargo declaration, import goods declaration, customs release import, transit declaration, security declaration
- Additional documents, messages and special handling codes either mandatory or most commonly used in e-freight/e-AWB environments: pre-alerts, status updates, message acknowledgement, etc.
- Country coverage for customer support, either local or remote as well as connections to customs
The results of this continuous investigation is provided in the Capability Matrix of IT providers of e-Cargo solutions and services. New features were added in 2013: Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cargo Community (System CCS) services and connectivity. The March 2013 edition includes 24 IT providers.
The Capability Matrix of IT providers of e-Cargo solutions and services is a free publication, available in electronic format. Please give us your contact details to download this document, using the form below.