Connecting e-Cargo partners
The e-Cargo Matchmaker is a free of charge web-based tool offering e-freight and e-AWB stakeholders easier and more flexible access to the list of live airports, locations, airlines, freight forwarders and ground handling agents.
For more information, download the e-Cargo Matchmaker User Guide (pdf).
Objectives and benefits
- Increases visibility: at a click of a mouse all e-freight and e-AWB participants have access to information on live locations, airports, airlines, freight forwarders and ground handling agents
- Increases timeliness of information: data is available to all as soon as it is entered by stakeholders
- Increases data accuracy and time savings: users can instantly retrieve customized reports with an increased level of data accuracy as the tool is updated by the industry for the industry
- Puts power in your own hands: e-freight and e-AWB participants maintain their data and populate their implementation plans directly in the live system
- Connects you with your partners: encourages e-Cargo industry stakeholders to connect with each other via the incorporated messaging system for the purpose of jointly implementing e-freight and/or e-AWB
Who can use it?
- Public users (no registration needed): all cargo industry stakeholders can access and use existing information on live e-freight and e-AWB locations, airports, airlines, freight forwarders and ground handling agents
- Registered users (registration needed): airlines, freight forwarders and ground handling agents are given the means and full control to inform their business partners about their current status and future plans for e-freight and e-AWB implementation