eAWBLink is a basic industry tool designed for small and medium-sized freight forwarders to become e-AWB capable. See eAWBLink Fact sheet (pdf) for more details. Register now - see 'How to sign up' section below for pricing and subscription details.
- Create, manage, and send e-AWB, e-HAWB, e-CSD
- Track and trace shipments
- Receive status alerts
- AWB Stock management
- Export AWB and HAWB data
- Print on demand (if you must)
- C-XML and C-IMP message formats
Connected to over 120 Airlines, eAWBLink reduces processing costs, enhances data quality, improves efficiency, and facilitates regulary compliance.
How to sign up
You can sign up in 4 easy steps!
Submit your Registration request
sign eAWBLink agreements
Start using eAWBLink!
|Annual subscription||USD 540|
* Pricing Details
All prices include up to 250 records (AWB + HAWB) per calendar month. Usage in excess of 250 records during a month will be charged at USD 20 per block of 100 records.
Annual subscriptions are auto-renewable at USD 540 per year, after the first 12 months.
Free web demo sessions
Register now to join a free Live demonstration of the eAWBLink tool and cool features.
- 31 MAY 2017: 10:30 AM TO 12:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 14 JUNE 2017: 15:30 PM TO 17:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 28 JUNE 2017: 10:30 AM TO 12:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 11 JULY 2017: 15:30 PM TO 17:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 26 JULY 2017: 10:30 AM TO 12:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
For more information on eAWBLink, check out the following!
eAWBLink Introduction (pdf)
eAWBLink Fact sheet (pdf)
For any questions or further information,
contact the eAWBLink team.