How to join?
1. Download the following documents:
2. Enter the required information in the Airline Submission Form, then print and sign
3. Send the signed Airline Submission Form to:
Manager, e-Cargo Implementation
International Air Transport Association
33 Route de l'Aéroport
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
4. Pursuant to Resolution 672, IATA will publish the Airline information online
Questions? Please see FAQ section or contact IATA Cargo at email@example.com
How to update your information?
You can update the list of airports and/or change your designated contact:
What are the next steps?
- Check which freight forwarders have joined the agreement and select your partners to roll out e-AWB
- Contact your freight forwarder partners to discuss where and when to start e-AWB
- Ensure that both of you are operationally ready to start e-AWB (business processes, electronic communication, data quality, etc) at the agreed locations
- Send the Activation Notice(s) (doc) to your freight forwarder partners confirming locations and start dates
- Start doing e-AWB at the activated locations
- Roll out e-AWB at further locations and with more freight forwarder partners by repeating the steps above
IMPORTANT: ACTIVATION NOTICE
- You should start doing e-AWB at a location only after sending the Activation Notice to freight forwarder for that location.
- The multilateral e-AWB agreement comes into force between an airline and a freight forwarder at a location only upon airline sending an Activation Notice to freight forwarder (pursuant to Resolution 672, Attachment A, Article 3.1).
See FAQ on the Activation Notice
How to implement e-AWB?
Multilateral agreement is a 3-step process
Remember that doing e-AWB under the multilateral e-AWB agreement is a 3-step process:
Step 1: Joining
Step 2: Activation
Step 3: Start e-AWB!