Webinar: Open Jaw Talk
Miss it live? Order it through our pay-per-view replay or get the slides
This Interline Tariff webinar brings you up-to-date on the latest open jaw pricing logic and invites you to ask the experts for advice. Listen to Interline Tariff experts answer questions from other tariff peers from around the world.
Here are some of the questions covered:
- When are international surface sectors allowed in an open jaw?
- How are the new One Country exceptions applied?
- Why does Scandinavia remain a separate exception from Europe?
- What directions should the fares take based on the new One Country rule?
- How are distances of the surface sectors measured?
- Which surface sectors are exempt from the mileage checks?
- Can terminal points of the surface sector be located in two different TC areas?
- Does a local combination of normal and special fares in an open jaw result in a special fare pricing unit?
- Airline branches and ticket offices
- Pricing experts, tariff analysts for airlines
- Travel agents, schools, trainers
- GDSs and their branch/sales offices
- Accounting and refund specialists
- Cristina Rotor, Manager Tariff Solutions and Distribution, IATA
Other Tariff webinar