Interline Tariff Webinars
Get expert advice in 60-minutes!
Hear the inside scoop from industry experts on the latest trends and upcoming changes on fare construction. Each webinar is a one hour session that focuses on useful tips and Q&As that will help clarify how the revised standards work.
Webinars are designed for
- Airlines call centers and satellite offices
- Pricing experts, tariff analysts for airlines
- Corporate travel managers, travel agents, schools, trainers
- GDSs and their branch/sales offices
- Accounting and refund specialists
Windows7, Vista, XP or 2003 (PC users), Adobe Flash Player (free download from www.adobe.com) and PC with speakers and microphones. You will be able to send in your questions during the live Q&A session using the webinar’s chat or microphone facilities. The webinar is powered by Adobe Connect Pro.
Webinar: New Dual Fare Selection Criteria
05 November 2014 - 1530H UTC+1
Prepare for the March 2015 cutover using the new fare selection criteria. This is a webinar you simply cannot afford to miss. Learn how to determine who is the fare owner and the future of structured fare calculation. This Interline Tariff webinar will bring you up-to-date on the most recent standards on how IATA Resolutions 017ha (fare selection criteria worldwide except Europe), 017i (fare selection criteria for minimum checks) and 017hh (fare selection criteria within Europe).
- Comparison of old and new fare selection process
- Impact on your filing process with ATPCO
- What happens when the ticket is re-priced?
- How to determine the candidates for the Higher Intermediate Point Check
- IATA Tariffs & ATPCO experts
Bonus material: a copy of the IATA Implementation Guide
Webinar: Redefining Special Fare Pricing -
View replay on demand
Does this sound like gobbledygook: BL2VS1YF, MHST1YUS, DBZ6MUS, J77RT? Join this interline tariffs webinar to unlock what lies behind the codes and how these impact the special fare calculation formula. Learn the revised standards for calculating special fares and how to apply the FTC matrix. Focus will be given to how to implement the new revised HIP check.
- Fare basis versus fare type codes
- New fare type groups
- Revised higher intermediate point check effective 01 October 2013
- Revised flowchart for matching special fares
- Validating applicable fares
- Cristina Rotor, Tariff Solutions and Distribution, IATA
Bonus material: Handouts of the fare type code matrix and slides will be provided to paid subscribers after completion of the webinar.
Fees and ordering options
Webinar fee - US$185 each
An additional fee of $40 applies to service providers. IATA member airlines are entitled to a discount. To attend a webinar, place your order via our Online Store and send an email to email@example.com indicating which webinar you would like to attend. You will then be sent further instructions on how to register and choose your preferred webinar.
If you can't attend the sessions and want to order a recorded version of any of these webinars, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which webinar you are interested in.