ISAGO for Providers
Before schedule an ISAGO Audit
If you want your ground handling company to schedule, undergo and successfully complete an ISAGO audit, then complete the following steps:
- Download the ISAGO Standards Manual (pdf)
- Familiarize the Corporate Managers with the Organization and Management (ORM-H) standards
- Familiarize the Operations Personnel with the standards (i.e., Organization and Management (ORM-S), Load Control (LOD), Passenger and Bagagge Handling (PAB), Aircraft Ground Movement (AGM) and others)
- Register for the ISAGO extranet page
- Once access is granted, log into the Extranet and click on the IAMWS tab then
- Click on "Common Module" and "Ground Services Provider Module" on the left hand side and watch the screencasts.
Schedule an ISAGO Audit
Audit Requests for a particular year, must be submitted at the latest by September 30th of the preceding year. IATA then processes all requests in the month of October and finalizes next year’s audit schedule during November each year.
For more details on the complete process, email email@example.com