Common Use Self-Service (CUSS)
CUSS stands for Common Use Self-Service. It is a shared kiosk offering convenient passenger check-in whilst allowing multiple airlines to maintain branding and functionality. As kiosks can be located throughout the airport, congestion is alleviated and passenger flow improved.
The CUSS project was formally closed at the end of 2008, since CUSS has become a reality with implementations at more than 100 airports globally. IATA continues to maintain the CUSS standard through the Common Use Working Group.
CUSS Memorandum of Understanding
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Kunming Wujiaba International Airport
- Domodedovo International Airport
- Aruba Airport Authority
- Jordan Civil Aviation Authority
- PANYNJ - covering the three airports Newark, La Guardia and JFK
- Doha International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority