Regional Coordinating Group - Europe (EUR RCG)
Area of Activity
- The development and promotion of policies and practices to ensure efficient airline operations
- Cooperation on the development of aviation safety regulation
- The promotion of IATA safety activities and initiatives
- The promotion of Air Traffic Management efficiency and Cost Management
- The advocacy of Single European Sky implementation
- The improvement of Air Traffic Services Route Network
- Attending to Airlines Operational Requests for the benefit of the region as a whole
Composition and Meetings
This working group is open to IATA member airlines and industry stakeholders as technical observers that add specific expertise. The number of participants is limited to 15 and they meet twice a year.
Russian Airspace Improvement Task Force
Need for more information?