Organized in collaboration with ALTA & ALA, the Aviation Day for Central America was held on 19 september 2018, in San Jose. The goal of the event was to bring together industry experts, senior airline and airport executives, and government authorities to discuss aviation’s latest opportunities and key challenges across Central America.
View complete album here
- For content information, please access the latest agenda.
Press Release & Media
- Unlocking Aviation's Benefits in Central America (Press release)
- Central American aviation leaders urge unity (News)
- Transporte aérea genera $5 mil millones a Costa Rica (News)
- Complete presentations are available here
New country reports for Central America
- Reports are available here