Welcome to the IGHC Innovator 2020 Page
This Competition was established with the aim to ignite and promote new ideas in the ground operations world. It was introduced for the first time at the IGHC in 2017 as our way to embrace and support innovative thinking - helping our industry to be safe and prosper.
The three finalists will have the opportunity to attend the IATA Ground Handling Conference and introduce their idea, solution or product to the audience during the conference.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Eligibility of the application
- Innovativeness of product/service
- Scalability of product/service
- Ease and quality of implementation
Please see detailed IGHC Innovator Judging Criteria (pdf)
Have a look at the IGHC Innovator Competition Terms & Conditions (pdf)
- Jet Bridge Monitoring - Atollogy, Inc.
- Lost & Found Checker - iboarding.com
- Liftsuit - Swissport International
- Aircraft Boarding Method - Arcus Solutions Network coop with COH, Inc.
- Airports Infrastructure Upgrade - Check-in PAX Weight Scale - Link Aero Trading Agency
- Airside Collision Avoidance Device (AsCAD) - George Shingai
- A revolutionary change in the wheelchair operations in airport context using WElink - SATS LTD
- Automated Shift Optimisation - Damarel Systems International Ltd
- CBRS (combination between ramp and security) - Link Aero Trading Agency Egypt
- DeepTurnround – Intelligence driven turnaround management - ZeroG
- Digital Airport Control Centre - Ground Team Red SDN BHD
- Future of Ground Handling – Big Idea - Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- How technology can improve baggage performance - Bag View - Qatar Aviation Services
- Jet Bridge Checker - iboarding.com
- Lost Luggage Picture - Link Aero Trading Agency
- Onstand GSE Pooling Scheme - Airport Authority Hong Kong
- PUSH BACK TUG - Innovative Concept - Mototok, International GMBH
- Smart Glasses for Ramp Safety Instructions - Link Aero Trading Agency
- The first Truly Mobile DCS: Levarti MAX Airport - Anthony Murray
- Web tool for fully electronic transport oders - AeroGround Flughafen München GmbH