In 2020, on its 7th edition, the IATA Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) Fraud Prevention Workshop (June 23-24) remains a unique airlines' exclusive and closed door event where participants share case studies and best practices, network and exchange on the latest trends and updates in fighting fraud on their loyalty programs. The Advisory Forum Day (June 25) opens as well to the IATA Strategic Partners for the Fraud Prevention Program (pdf).
Special Thanks to our 2020 event host, American Airlines
Why you should attend
- You are an airline that wants to be part of this exclusive event tackling loyalty fraud prevention and bringing together major airline players to share best practices and coordinate efforts on frequent flyer programs fraud prevention.
- You embrace progress and crave to share with your peers your vision on how to solve things better, faster and more efficiently.
- You are looking for exclusive information to industry intelligence, latest developments and best practices.
A few thoughts from our Attendees...
- "The workshop is an excellent way for FFP investigators to learn about what the industry is experiencing through specific case studies, while offering a great opportunity to network for assistance."
- "The workshop gives the chance to exchange experiences with other airlines within the community, a perfect way for us to find quick solutions to many of our problems."
- "It is the best and most optimal way to network and share thoughts and ideas without any commercial interference."
- "IATA's efforts in bringing the airlines' experts together to exchange intelligence and discuss solutions are to be commended."
The 2020 Event Agenda is coming soon!
Contact us to be a speaker at this Industry event.
- The FFP Fraud Prevention Workshop (June 23-24) is opened exclusively to Airlines.
- The Advisory Forum Day (June 25) is opened exclusively to Airlines and IATA Strategic Partners (pdf) enrolled in the fraud prevention program .
There are no Registration fees to attend this Industry Event.
- The FFP Fraud Prevention Event (June 23-24) is open exclusively to Airlines.
- The FFP Fraud Prevention Advisory Forum (June 25) is open exclusively to Airlines and IATA Strategic Partners enrolled into the IATA Fraud Prevention Strategic Partnerships Program (pdf). To become an IATA Fraud Prevention Strategic Partner, contact us.
Registration is limited to 90 delegates (maximum three (3) delegates per airline and two (2) per IATA Strategic Partner).
Registration is only allowed from a corporate email account. For security reasons, no personal email domains are accepted.
- It is the attendee's responsibility to obtain a valid visa. Please check your visa requirements as soon as possible to prevent any delay in your application. If you are not sure about your visa requirements to enter the US, please Visit the IATA TravelCentre.
- Contact American Airlines if you need a visa invitation letter.
Participants are responsible to book and pay for own hotel room.
In order to make your travel arrangements easier, our event host American Airlines proposes the hotels below.
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Hampton Inn & Suites is five miles from DFW Airport. The free shuttle will take you there and to local restaurants and stores. American Airlines and other Fortune 500 companies are nearby and it is 30 minutes' drive to downtown Dallas if you want to visit the city. Shop at Grapevine Mills and enjoy daily hot breakfast, WiFi and parking on the site.
Holiday Inn DFW Airport South
Holiday Inn DFW Airport South is located in the heart of the metroplex, central to Dallas, Ft. Worth, Grapevine and Arlington. The complimentary hotel shuttle travels to the DFW International Airport and other locations within a four mile radius. Nearby attractions include the Arlington Entertainment District featuring Six Flags Over Texas, Hurrincane Harbor, Global Life Park, and many more.
- Find out your exchange rates information.
The 7th edition of the IATA airlines exclusive FFP Fraud Prevention Workshop and Advisory Forum will be held at the American Airlines Headquarters, located at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.