The Forum is held once a year and is open to IATA member airlines, Strategic Partners, OEMs, Non-IATA airlines and International Organizations. The Forum agenda is developed by IATA based on input by the Stakeholders.
Areas of Interest
- Aircraft recovery planning and training
- Practical and safe aircraft recovery procedures to minimize secondary damage to the aircraft structure and to minimize exposure to health and safety risks
- Impact of new technology, aircraft or recovery tooling, on aircraft recovery procedures
- Handling of hazardous materials used in aircraft design
- Environmental issues, minimizing contamination and removing contamination
- Awareness of economic and operational impact of aircraft recovery
Aircraft Recovery Portal (IARP)
The IATA Aircraft Recovery Portal (IARP) provides an online, secure website allowing approved users to enter, view and update information related to available aircraft recovery equipment at an airport as an effective and efficient communication tool. The online website is available to all Air Operators, Airport Authorities, Service Providers and Public Services Organization (Fire Brigade) who own aircraft recovery equipment and provide relevant data. International Organizations may also be provided with read only access. Users have 24/7 global access.
Take a look at the latest version of the event agenda (pdf)
Registration is closed.
About Montreal, Canada
From River Settlement to Aerospace Hub
In the past 500 years, Montreal has grown from a First Nations settlement, to a New France colony, to the capital of the British Province of Canada, to Quebec province's international, multicultural metropolis. Throughout that history, which can be traced through its architecture, the city and metropolitan area have attracted people from all over the world. Today's population of almost 4 million people is drawn from over 30 ethnic origins, speaking French, English and a host of other languages.
Find more information about the city on Montreal's tourism office.
Welcome to Montreal!
In order to make your travel arrangements easier, your local IATA team has negotiated special hotel rates for your stay with us.
Please kindly check each of the 4 hotels via this link, (all located within walking distance of the IATA office) for details and direct booking options.