What is Airs@t
Airs@t is a passenger satisfaction benchmarking survey, recognized by the airline industry. It captures the complete travel experience, across all customer touch points (pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight), directly from the best source: over 62,000 passengers!
The Airs@t Forum is a rare opportunity to:
- Discover Airs@t and hear first-hand updates on current and upcoming developments
- Network with CX and business intelligence peers
- Benchmark your strategy and learn from industry best practices
Who should attend?
- From business units such as Customer Insight, Market Insight, Service Quality or Product & Service Development
- Interested in IATA Airs@t Passenger Satisfaction Benchmark
- Searching for inspiration and guidance on how to start tracking their passenger experience
- Looking for ways to expand their internal customer insight capabilities
- Willing to support their organizations with Business Intelligence tools to improve their product and service offering
Registration is now closed.
Where: Montréal, Canada
Venue: Hotel Le Crystal
Duration: Two days on 1-2 October, 2019
Audience: Airs@t customers and airline representatives interested in improving their passenger journey through data-based decisions.
See what to expect from the 2019 edition
Montréal is a big, busy, exhilarating city, with so much to see and do.
Incredible entertainment, historic architecture, glorious food, vibrant culture and a night life that never stops: Montréal has it all, but where to start? Ask any local about where to find the best espresso or most authentic poutine and you'll get 10 different answers, but when it comes to the fundamentals of getting to know Montréal, several attractions and activities stand out. From the fresh air and city views of Mount Royal to late-night carousing, put these on your to-do-in-Montréal list.
Venue: Hotel Le Crystal
Discover Le Crystal, a 5-Star boutique hotel in the heart of the city center, which will charm you with its chic but relaxed atmosphere and its human touch.
Just one block from Bell Center – Montréal’s premier sports and entertainment destination – Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal is the perfect pied-a-terre with the chic, urban energy of its surroundings. Whether you plan to visit Montréal for work or leisure, you’ll enjoy personalized service and welcoming staff members who anticipate your needs.
If you are not sure about your visa requirements to enter Canada, the IATA TravelCentre provides passport, visa, health advice, and much more. Visit the IATA TravelCentre!