The implementation of new Pre-Loading Advance Cargo Information (PLACI) requirements is changing the way we operate in the air cargo industry. The impact of these new requirements should not be underestimated.
Most notably, effective March 2023, the European Union (EU) has started implementing the Release 2 of its new “Import Control System” (EU-ICS2) regulations. As a result, all air cargo and mail shipments carried to or via EU Member States will need to comply with EU-ICS2. Non-compliance could result in penalties, delays and even sanctions on carriers and global traders.
This 2-day industry session will help you prepare for compliance by providing you with insights on the latest PLACI regulatory developments, the implementation challenges and how you can get ready.
Join us and face PLACI regulations with confidence.
Why should you attend?
- Ensure compliance with the PLACI requirement
- Interact directly with the representatives from PLACI implementing authorities
- Engage with business partners such as airlines, freight forwarders, postal operators
- Learn about the PLACI solutions (Mail and Cargo) available in the market
Who will you meet?
- Officials from the E.U.
- Officials from the U.K., U.A.E. and Canada
- Freight forwarders
- Ground handlers
- Postal operators
- Cargo solution providers
- Mail solution providers
Sponsoring this event will offer you in person exposure to senior representatives of major airlines, freight forwarders, ground handlers, postal operators, etc.
Contact us if you are interested.
Product Manager Cargo Solutions