Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium Cancellation Announcement
Over the past few days, many of you have enquired about the status of the upcoming Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium (SAFS) in Berlin due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our number one priority is always the health and safety of our participants and staff. Therefore, after careful consideration, we have taken the decision to cancel the event. This decision was taken in accordance with guidance from national and local health authorities in Germany.
We are very sorry that this decision had to be taken but we are sure you will all agree it was the correct one and for the right reasons. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- SAF technical and commercial progress
- The political landscape including the growing appetite for nuanced policy towards SAF
- Airline forward purchase commitments and project developments
- Regulatory and demand-side sustainability requirements
- Emerging SAF technologies such as Power to Liquid (PtL)
- How to tackle the challenges for more rapid commercial deployment
Fact Sheet - Sustainable Aviation Fuels
How much do you know about the status of Sustainable Aviation Fuels? Check the IATA Fact Sheet (pdf) for more information.
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is ideal for those who need to understand the latest developments in sustainable aviation fuels:
- Airlines (fuel procurement and environment/sustainability managers)
- Sustainable aviation fuel suppliers (technical and commercial managers)
- Conventional fuel producers and suppliers
- Fuel handlers
- Technology developers
- Government agencies