The IATA Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium (SAFS) was held online on 12-13 November 2020. Thank you to everyone that joined us to understand what impact COVID-19 will have on the commercial deployment of SAF, the latest thinking on how much SAF will be required to achieve the long-term industry goal and what will be the key policy enablers over the next 3-5 years.
- SAF 101- understanding the fundamentals
- Can aviation meet its climate goal in 2050? Key messages from Waypoint 2050
- What are the latest developments from the producers
- Understanding how a SAF lifecycle assessment is performed
- What role can Power-to-Liquid SAF play in the global scale up?
- Ask the experts – SAF questions you’ve wanted to understand better
- Demystifying the SAF price. How to tackle the SAF business case challenge
- What is CORSIA and can SAF help an airline meet its obligations?
- Carbon offsets of SAF to achieve emissions reduction. What’s the difference?
- Will the current policy outlook shift the SAF center of gravity?
Fact Sheet - Sustainable Aviation Fuels
How much do you know about the status of Sustainable Aviation Fuels? Check the IATA Fact Sheet (pdf) for more information.
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is ideal for those who need to understand the latest developments in sustainable aviation fuels:
- Airlines (fuel procurement and environment/sustainability managers)
- Sustainable aviation fuel suppliers (technical and commercial managers)
- Conventional fuel producers and suppliers
- Fuel handlers
- Technology developers
- Government agencies