The IATA Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium (SAFS) will be held on 3-4 November 2021. Register now!
The IATA SAFS is now recognized as the premier global meeting for Sustainable Aviation Fuel and is again expected to draw a diverse international audicence to present and discuss the leading trends.
- SAF technical and commercial progress
- Policy trends and momentum – country, regional and international level
- Airlines’ view and commitment to decarbonization and the role of SAF
- How much SAF will be required to decarbonize aviation by the middle of the century?
- What is book and claim SAF accounting, who is working on this and will it be a game changer?
- Which are the latest countries to be looking at national SAF roadmaps
- What will be required to make PtL commercially viable?
- Where do the airlines stand on sustainability? Are there regional differences?
- What are the opportunities for the global investment community to develop large scale SAF and how do we ensure these projects are financially viable? What are the opportunities for the corporate customers of aviation?
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is ideal for those who need to understand the latest developments in sustainable aviation fuels:
- Airlines and OEMs
- Environmental and Sustainability experts
- Sustainable and traditional Fuel Producers and Suppliers
- Fuel handlers
- Technology developers
- Government agencies
Interested in sponsorship or exhibiting?
Become a SAFS sponsor and benefit from visibility for your products, services, and activities during the IATA Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium.
For more information, please contact email@example.com