The IATA SAFS will be held online next 10 June 2021. Register now!
The IATA Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium (SAFS) June edition will build on themes and discussion from the past 6 editions and is again expected to draw a diverse international audience.
Topics will include:
- SAF technical and commercial progress
- The political landscape including policy discussion
- SAF initiatives from Airlines
- A comparison of industry roadmaps
- Emerging SAF technologies
- How to tackle the challenges for more rapid commercial deployment
The Airline Briefing - The potential of Sustainable Aviation Fuel. Play it here!
Sustainable Aviation Fuel - Fueling the Future of Flying
Fact Sheet - Sustainable Aviation Fuels
How much do you know about the status of Sustainable Aviation Fuels? Check the IATA Fact Sheet (pdf) for more information.
Should you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The event is ideal for those who need to understand the latest developments in sustainable aviation fuels:
- Airlines and OEMs
- Environmental and Sustainability experts
- Sustainable and traditional Fuel Producers and Suppliers
- Fuel handlers
- Technology developers
- Government agencies