The WMO-IATA WICAP Workshop in Lima, Peru 24-25 March 2020 is jointly organized by IATA, the World International Organization (WMO) and the National Service of Meteorology and Hydrology of Peru (SENAMHI).
Download the flyers (English) (Spanish)
- IATA and WMO (World Meteorological Organization) collaboration on AMDAR (Aircraft Meteorological Data Relay System) and Turbulence Monitoring
- Benefits and impacts of aircraft-based observations to meteorology and to aviation
- Use of aircraft data to support improved safety and efficiency in flight operations
- AMDAR and Turbulence data meteorological use and applications
- Business case and requirements for WICAP (WMO-IATA Collaborative AMDAR Programme) participation for airlines
- Airline experiences, perspectives and benefits
- National partnerships, regional perspectives and future collaboration on WICAP and turbulence implementatio
- Airline representatives – flight operations and dispatch, chief pilots, maintenance engineers, data managers
- Civil aviation representatives
- Meteorological service managers and observing system experts
How to participate
Please fill out the registration form below. An IATA representative will contact you to confirm enrolment and provide more information about the venue, hotel options, etc. The workshop is free of charge for airlines.
For more information on the WMO-IATA WICAP workshop in Lima, Peru 24-25 March 2020 please contact IATA firstname.lastname@example.org WMO email@example.com or visit WICAP's informational site.