Since its launch in 2014, this event has brought together hundreds of cabin safety experts from airlines, regulatory agencies, governments, manufacturers and suppliers to address the most important cabin safety challenges. The 2021 edition will run in parallel with the IATA Safety and Flight Ops Conference.
Who you will meet
Our previous events have attracted delegates from airlines, emergency equipment suppliers, regulators, training providers, training equipment manufacturers, investigators, human factors specialists and all functions from cabin and safety operations.
Why you should attend
It is the only event of its kind
This unique event brings together all aspects of Cabin Safety under one roof, allowing you fantastic networking opportunities with others in your field of expertise. 130 international organizations, including +100 airlines, regulatory agencies, investigation organizations, aircraft manufacturers and suppliers attend this event each year.
Our highly popular workshops will give you numerous opportunities to ask questions and seek answers from your peers and share best practice ideas and suggestions.
The Cabin Safety Exchange
This session generates discussions among delegates and shapes and steers the work of IATA Cabin Safety in the years to come. Tell us your issues and we’ll work together to resolve them. Participate, interact and engage in the dynamic speed-networking event that discusses and captures important global cabin safety issues.
Stay on top of new developments
This event allows the industry to benchmark best practices from leading airlines and to work together to continue to enhance global aviation cabin safety. Plenary sessions are designed to bring important topics relevant to the current issues and developments. This year's conference theme is Emerging Stronger!
Main Topcis will include:
- Managing the impact of the pandemic on cabin operations
- Emerging in a stronger position
- Managing the human impact
There is a direct undercover walkway from The Parisian Macao to Cotai Expo, which takes about 10 minutes’ walk. The hotel is a 6-minute drive from Macao Ferry Terminal, a 10-minute drive from Taipa Ferry Terminal and an 8-minute drive from Macau International Airport. A free shuttle service is available from Macao Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal and Macao Taipa Ferry Terminal to the property.
Macao is a city and special administrative region of China in the western Pearl River Delta by the South China Sea. Macao was a Portuguese colony for 300 years, a heritage marked by a wonderful cultural hybridity that manifests itself in all aspects of life: Chinese temples stand on maritime-themed Portuguese tiles; the sound of Cantonese permeates streets with Portuguese names; and when you're hungry, it could be Chinese dim sum, pastéis de nata (Portuguese egg tarts) or Macanese minchi (ground meat stir-fried with potatoes) that come to the rescue.
The full program will be available in Spring 2021!
Registration is coming soon!
Potential Sponsors and Exhibitors may include but are not limited to:
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Cabin baggage manufacturers
- Cabin crew training equipment providers
- Cabin crew training providers
- Cabin crew uniform providers
- Cabin seat manufacturers
- Electronic flight bag solutions
- Emergency and survival equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Galley equipment manufacturers
- Inflight medical equipment providers
- Passenger comfort device designers and manufacturers
- Safety reporting and safety management software solution providers
- Accessibility in Air Travel (pdf)
- IATA Cabin Safety Activities (pdf)
- IATA Cabin Operations Safety Technical Group Activities (pdf)
- IATA External Affairs Activities (pdf)
- ICAO Cabin Safety Activities (pdf)
- Turkish Bazaar Discussions (pdf)
Day 2: Workshops
- Identifying, Creating and Presenting Safety Performance Indicators (pdf)
- Effective Change Management Processes within Cabin Operations (pdf)
- The Challenges of Regulation, Policies and Procedures relating to Persons with Disabilities (pdf)
- App-Based ECG - Lufthansa's Approach to Introduce mHealth for more Safety on Board (pdf)
- Cabin Crew Mental Health (pdf)
- Data Driven Safety Decisions (pdf)
- Merging of Safety Cultures within Cabin Operations (pdf)
- Post Germanwings 4U9525 (pdf)
- Regulating Cabin Crew - Are We Doing Enough? (pdf)
- Service Leadership - Empowering Onboard Leaders (pdf)
- SMS in Airbus Cabin Operations (pdf)
- The Importance of CRM in Inflight Emergencies (pdf)
- Turbulence Encounter (pdf)
- Closing Session (pdf)
View all the COSC 2019 pictures!